Welcome… I’m Joy.
Come along as I share my love of Interior Design, Fashion, Food, Photography, Family Life, Beauty, and the lifestyle of Southern California, finding JOY in everyday along the way.
- Mom of two beautiful girls, one in college and one in high school and happily married to my wonderful husband for over 20 years
- in the process of redecorating/remodeling my home from top to bottom
- pursuing my dream of Interior Design
- currently transitioning from full time mom duty to mother of young adults
- love white roses grown in my garden
- eat tons of vegetables everyday
- native Californian who is most at home by/at the beach
- favorite color: pink
- lover of the arts: plays, musicals, museums, etc…
- so addicted to chocolate that I have to avoid it altogether
- self-taught chef and baker
- love all things related to: home decor, fashion and real estate
- love watching movies just to look at the decor of any homes featured (I do get great ideas that way).
- love to get magazines in the mail and read them all cover to cover
- call me Holly Golightly as I could hang out at Tiffany’s everyday
- love hearing my girls play the piano
- photographer since high school
- my top priority is family and making our lives full of joy, fun and love
Thanks for stopping by.